Windshield PIC,S Would be Great help - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Windshield PIC,S Would be Great help

Quote Originally Posted by BACA View Post
    Here ya go....mine is the 11" HPS....http://www.firecreekacc.com/index.htm

Attachment 12411
    BACA: How do you like the Windbender on the F6B? I had the HPS version on my 2003 GL1800 and LOVED it! When I recently bought my F6B, I decided to give the 11 inch Baggershield a try (got good reviews on this site from riders who were my height -- 5'9"). I like the clean look of the dark-tinted Baggershield, but am still getting way too much wind and buffeting when riding at Interstate speeds.

I ordered the Windbender HPS last week and am waiting for it to arrive so I can give it a try.

Is yours the Dark Tint base and the Medium tint upper? That's what I ordered, and I like how it looks on your bike (if that's what you have).

So my 11 inch dark tinted Baggershield will be for sale if anyone is in the market. Note that I ordered the one without the clear extension piece (wanted to keep a clean look and HATE looking through a windsheld). If anyone is interested in a great price on an 11 inch Baggershield, please PM me and we'll work it out.

12" BaggerShield. Very easy install. Helped allot and stereo was vastly improved.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavvyduty View Post
    Valk what size is that one an how tall are you, an also are you looking over or threw it
    This is a 14" Klock werks dark shield. I'm 5'10" and easily look over the top of it. The wind hits me right at the top of my helmet. With it I can hear the radio great at half volume going 80. I really like it and works great for me.

16" clear F4 Customs windshield

I am 6' tall. This is a 16" clear F4 Customs windshield that I just installed.
    Attachment 13203Attachment 13204Attachment 13205Attachment 13206

Windbender and Clearview

Windbender, ST15, bronze tint: 6'1" 32 inseam

image.jpg

Clearview, Large Sport Tour, light gray tint:

image.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2013 F6B Motor Trike Raptor

Quote Originally Posted by Doug44 View Post
    Cee Bailey 13 inch clear with vent
    Hi Doug,
    I'm kinda looking at the Cee Bailey Curious, your height and any reason you got clear? are there situations when you need to look through? Finally, are you glad you got the vent? Thanks, very much!

BTW, the reason I ask about tint is that I think the red bike would look great with the dark tinted shield

I got a takeoff from a goldwing and I love it. I can see through it (I'm 5'10") and it didn't cost too much. Excuse the bug who left his guts behind.
    Attachment 13212Attachment 13213

Cee Bailey 13 inch clear. Was going to try Clearview recurve to eliminate some of the buffeting, but after the lowered Mustang seat, that problem was solved. I like the clear, much better to spot hazards.

Sorry, forgot to mention I am 5'9"

Quote Originally Posted by BACA View Post
    Here ya go....mine is the 11" HPS....http://www.firecreekacc.com/index.htm

Attachment 12411
    I also use the Windbender 11 inch HPS (and love it!). I'm at work and don't have a photo handy, though... Question for Baca: Did you have to modify the base of your Windbender to get it to mount so low? I think I received the wrong version from Firecracker... I had to drill my own holes to get it set right.