I was going over my bike tonight (was lucky enough to have good weather yesterday for a ride) and I am one of the few here whom had a bad experience with the brake recall. No fault with mothership Honda... but problems with a local servicing dealership.

Tonight... I noticed that my top rear bleed fitting now is leaking brake fluid down the rear of the caliper. I didn't take a picture of it (I should have though since I have been documented all of this horrible experience with my dealer's work) because I did not have my camera with me and immediately started to wipe the brake fluid off of the caliper; and subsequently decided to back the top bleed fitting out; and re-torgue it back down to 4 ft pounds.

I am keeping my eye on it now. This is a brand new rear brake caliper that the dealer had to replace; since they "eff'ed" up the first one by ruining the threads for the lower bleeder fitting; which profoundly leaked after they did the rear brake master cylinder recall.

I am trying to remain optimistically hopeful that this top bleed fitting just was not tightened down to spec; and the brake fluid was just making it way past the threads. Although this was most certainly a fresh stream of fluid that was coating the rear of the caliper... I dunno....

Really getting perturbed about this shit. This is not rocket science. Should I now be calling some USA Honda customer service hotline?

I just want to ride my bike. Not to be constantly checking previous service work done by an "authorized" Honda dealership.

F*ck.