Ultimate Seat.....

Thread: Ultimate Seat.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

OK

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    Not aimed at anyone in particular, but telling us what you've done/where you've been is fine, however, it gets quite nauseating hearing it over and over and over again.

"I think this,,,," is cool

I think this,,,, because I've ridden to Mars and back 849 times in 98 years",,, eh,, that's a whole different kind of 'message'.

Don't try to separate/elevate yourself above others, unintentionally or otherwise. That's not why we are here.
    I wouldn't know much about the folks on this forum except for them posting it (even more than once) and I learn something new all the time. You seem kind of sensitive or maybe insensitive, but thats cool. I find it kind of nauseating when I see the same folks posting no mind comments just because they can but I just read past it.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1951vbs View Post
    I wouldn't know much about the folks on this forum except for them posting it (even more than once) and I learn something new all the time. You seem kind of sensitive or maybe insensitive, but thats cool. I find it kind of nauseating when I see the same folks posting no mind comments just because they can but I just read past it.
    No worries! Communication is a lost art,,, even tougher online!

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Gentlemen, Gentlemen .....

We don't need to get into a "my pecker is bigger than your pecker" conversation, lets keep the drama outside before entering our home.

I ask that you Please respect each others' experiences and either absorb, enjoy, question or ignore the knowledge being shared.

No one is born with WISDOM it is learned from the experiences of others. I come to this website to learn from all of you so that I can make my own decisions based on what suits my riding style. I am a casual rider, kind of like a social drinker. I'm content if I am able to put 5,000 to 10,000 miles under my belt in a year. I have no need or plans to own a RDL seat, however it is evident to me that those that ride 1000 miles in a day have benefited from the comfort provided by the RDL seat.

I am currently satisfied with my CORBIN and ULTIMATE seats (on other bikes), each serves a different purpose and works for me. Can we now talk about oil and filters or better yet how do we turn off the saddle bag dome lights.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom6B View Post
    Can we now talk about oil and filters or better yet how do we turn off the saddle bag dome lights.

My saddlebag dome lights stopped working after I was struck by lightning