North East Meet and Greet - Page 30
Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: North East Meet and Greet

What's the worlds record for rainouts for a motorcycle meet and greet? Let's see...April 10th and it hasn't happened yet. We must be approaching some kind of record! I made two trips there and it hasn't even happened yet...guys are amazed that I have 7,000 miles on my bike already.

Bob, what say you???????
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    What's the worlds record for rainouts for a motorcycle meet and greet? Let's see...April 10th and it hasn't happened yet. We must be approaching some kind of record! I made two trips there and it hasn't even happened yet...guys are amazed that I have 7,000 miles on my bike already.

Bob, what say you???????

Wayne , you never cease to amaze me. But now you again give me a new objective to my relatively passive life.

So I won't even wait until Saturday.

Sunday's June 5th ride is officially Canceled again!
    due to this mornings forecast for heavy rain all day Sunday.

Can anyone predict the next rainy Sunday in PA and who wants to ride on that day? First prize will be an empty wet dripping fuel tank?

Opp's, I mean what should be the next rescheduled date. June. 12, 19, or 26? There that should take care of any possibility of a June drought.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post

Wayne , you never cease to amaze me. But now you again give me a new objective to my relatively passive life.

So I won't even wait until Saturday.

Sunday's June 5th ride is officially Canceled again!
    due to this mornings forecast for heavy rain all day Sunday.

Can anyone predict the next rainy Sunday in PA and who wants to ride on that day? First prize will be an empty wet dripping fuel tank?

Opp's, I mean what should be the next rescheduled date. June. 12, 19, or 26? There that should take care of any possibility of a June drought.
    You should see my planner for rides...PA meet and greet June 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th.....

I will watch and see what others want as I have most Sundays clear, although I will be taking a weekend off soon to ride New Hampshire and Maine with a stop at Laconia. Not sure if I will be taking the weekend of the 12th or 19th.
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

I'm thinking about heading to the White Mountains tomorrow. I haven't settled on a route yet but will probably zip up 93 in the morning, grab breakfast off exit 32, and go from there. Will likely ride the Kancamagus and 302 through Crawford Notch. Might take 16 through Pinkham Notch and Rt 2 along the north side of the Presidentials. Just me and the lady right now; join up if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by JGF6B View Post
    I'm thinking about heading to the White Mountains tomorrow. I haven't settled on a route yet but will probably zip up 93 in the morning, grab breakfast off exit 32, and go from there. Will likely ride the Kancamagus and 302 through Crawford Notch. Might take 16 through Pinkham Notch and Rt 2 along the north side of the Presidentials. Just me and the lady right now; join up if interested.
    I would but have to work until noon....I'll catch another ride at a later date possibly.

I'm thinking of getting out early tomorrow and do a Catskill reservoir run. I have to cover at work next weekend but taking Thursday ( if weather permits ) and do Lake George.

My plan right now is to leave for Americade on Wed. morning weather permitting. I plan to meet up with some of the other guys from this site on Thur. as mentioned in the Americade thread.
    Then leaving there on Friday morning for Laconia in the afternoon and most of the day on Sat. So the 12th is only a maybe for me if I can get back in time and if I'm still ride-able by then.

June 19 is Father's day so consider that when scheduling your plans. It's not a problem for me.

Worst yet I'm betting on rain for the 26th.

Would it be presumptuous of me to Cancel Sunday's (June 12th) ride, due to forecast ed rain, or would it be considered more proof that I'm just a creature of habit?

Sorry Wayne.

Maybe next week? It would never rains on Father's day. Would it??

Weather seems to be relaxing....is there any interest in this ride in the next couple weeks?