corbin vs mustang seats

Thread: corbin vs mustang seats

corbin vs mustang seats

For those of you who've tried (actually sat on them) both,

How do they compare??

I'm interested in the difference in the "seating position"

I know the Mustang seat sit you back lower and back slightly than stock.
    Is Corbin (dual tourer, in particular) seat you the same as the Mustang seat?

Thanks!

I have the Mustang and really like it. It has been a while but I did get to try a Corbin before I ordered my seat over a year ago. From what I remember, the Corbin was more in the stock seating position, quite firm, and a bit wider than the Mustang. It was not too comfortable for my taste. I will say that I have been riding on Mustang seats on Harleys for many years and their seat for the F6B is more firm than any of my previous seats. Not as firm as Corbin but more firm than most Mustang seats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I currently have a Mustang seat on my F6, but haven't tried a Corbin on the F6. However, I have owned both Corbin and Mustang on other bikes and can tell you that the Corbin feels firmer even though the Mustang is also a firm seat. I also feel the build quality is better on the Mustang. One of my Corbin seats developed a tear in the corner after very light use. Maybe it has to do with the thin leather Corbin uses.

I had a Corbin on my BMW, now I'm ready to pop on the Mustang for my F6B. I've been trying to find the cheapest price but it seems that $539 for the deluxe is it. Does anybody know of a better price? cueman