Polk Audio DB652 speakers - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Polk Audio DB652 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstiff's F6B View Post
    PM your email and I can send you pictures and advice to trimming them. You also should mount them wrong side up so the voice coils and wiring are on top.
    JimAttachment 5415
    Add a Amp, Add a Amp, Amp...
    4 Wheels Move the Body
    2 Wheels Move the Soul
    In Loving Memory of My Brother
    "Death Waits In The Dark"

2013 F6B Deluxe

What amp and speaker combo do you recommend and have tested working great - loud and clear!!!

I currently have the JBL GTO 638 Speakers with the stock amp and stock exhaust and they sound OK at 80 -90 mph with half helmet. For safety reasons I am starting to use my Schuberth C3 modular helmet with the chin bar and shield removed with Wiley X Airrage Sunglasses (I live in Florida 90 degree plus weather) and can hear OK but I want it louder please.

stevenolts

The guys at KustomWings are doing more with GL1800 sound systems than anyone on else.

Myself, I updated the stock speakers to J&M Performance XT speakers and "I think" I get a little more volume at 70+ MPH.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

I'm pretty happy with OEM speaker on my '16 Deluxe. With a Half-helmet on, I can hear pretty good quality sound at 70+ mph with the volume at about 12-14. If I'm wearing my Full-face helmet, I used moldable in-ear buds. The Decibullz product certainly isn't for use on-stage (i.e., a musician), but for motorsports, IMO, more than adequate. (If I want hi-fidelity while traveling, I'll be in my cage.) And... at this price point, not a buzz kill if they break or get lost while on the road.
    2021-07-29_11-32-20.jpg