NEW F6B Spare wheel on E-Bay

Thread: NEW F6B Spare wheel on E-Bay

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

NEW F6B Spare wheel on E-Bay

For someone that wants a spare ....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Honda-G...9431fb&vxp=mtr

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Not any more, I just bought it, it came with a new tire too!

Damn, that was in Phoenix too.

He has a silver 1 left also new.
    Ok he's done

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    Not any more, I just bought it, it came with a new tire too!

........ Honda would have charged you OVER $900

http://www.hondapartshouse.com/oempa...3a7/rear-wheel

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustangjake View Post
    He has a silver 1 left also new.

Silver ones are readily available,

I have one that I paid $200 with new tire and Zero miles. The black ones are rare, this was the 2nd Black F6B wheel that i have seen in the last 10 months, nice to see that one of our members jumped on it.

knowing that hiflyer got it gets the happy girl excited

I got the one on ebay prior to this one. Been thinking about buying the rest of the drivetrain and putting it on the self for the future. Though I have a 10 year warranty and pretty sure it will cover such repairs if they occur.........Dickie

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    I got the one on ebay prior to this one. Been thinking about buying the rest of the drivetrain and putting it on the self for the future. Though I have a 10 year warranty and pretty sure it will cover such repairs if they occur.........Dickie
    Dickie, how did you end up with a 10 year warranty ?..

Sorry I can't count. Got what comes with it and purchased the max extended. Plus the dealer I purchased it from advertises Lifetime engine and Drivetrain to the original owner .But the small print say's you have to allow them to do all the maintenance and repairs in order to get use the warranty.
    The reason I purchased it is because I came from a lifetime of HD's and I was programed to the fact that you need the extended warranty for the many repairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Dickie, how did you end up with a 10 year warranty ?..

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    Sorry I can't count. Got what comes with it and purchased the max extended. Plus the dealer I purchased it from advertises Lifetime engine and Drivetrain to the original owner .But the small print say's you have to allow them to do all the maintenance and repairs in order to get use the warranty.
    The reason I purchased it is because I came from a lifetime of HD's and I was programed to the fact that you need the extended warranty for the many repairs.
    So, that means you got the original 3 years, plus an additional 4 years on the Honda warranty program. For a total of 7 years.
    That is more like it.

That lifetime warranty on engine and drivetrain...IF you let them do ALL the required maintenance, is a crock. They could easily soak you for thousands of dollars in shop maintenance, and on things that do not need to be done on your bike, but under the guise of required maintenance, and there is a 93.14159 % chance that the vast majority of their customers do not keep that bike past the first 7 years...which were already covered by Honda.