Kuryakyn Ultra Tour bag - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kuryakyn Ultra Tour bag

Quote Originally Posted by six2go View Post
    I like to keep items that apply to the bike plus my rain gear in the saddlebags and my personals that go into the hotel(yes, I rough it also)in the travel bags. Both of my .
    Yes, years ago when I got out of the Army, I said I ws done with camping and it remains true today. Plus now I have a BPAP machine that I sleep with thay needs to be plugged in. Without it, I don't sleep well at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    It looks wide, does it affect your antena?
    No. With all the tie downs on the bag, I have it locked in, off to the port side a bit.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by sksfox View Post
    After buying the T-Bag I was at the local mall and saw almost the same style travel bag that would have been great for 1/3 the money (69 bucks)
    The mall bag was waterproof and had wheels,I would sell mine(T BAG W/wheels) and go get the one at the local mall. (all they sold was luggage)
    Hey Fox-- do you have a name or link to the store?

BTW-- I have found better prices on Amazon than Ebay when it comes to luggage.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by sksfox View Post
    After buying the T-Bag I was at the local mall and saw almost the same style travel bag that would have been great for 1/3 the money (69 bucks)
    The mall bag was waterproof and had wheels,I would sell mine(T BAG W/wheels) and go get the one at the local mall. (all they sold was luggage)
    I don't know about that. The t-bag I have (with wheels and retractable handle) has a piece that slides down over the backrest and straps to secure to the rack. Takes 30 secs. to mount and dismount. Mine carries a lot. I have had twenty bags over the years and I like this one best.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I use to shop on eBay a lot, but have seriously curtailed that; there's so much counterfeit garbage on there and eBay doesn't care as long as they're collecting seller fee's. Shady IMO

alright, got it in the mail yesterday and was able to put it on bike today. 1st impression is that it's way heavier duty than my last cheap leather luggage and I already like the fact that it has plastic insert to keep its shape! It's not as big as I was thinking it was though. I will probably have to add a topper bag to it for our 8 day trip. Zippers all worked well and there are plenty of d rings to strap down with. The velcro attachment that goes around the passenger backrest is just long enough but isn't able to fit very well because of the shape of the backrest. Overall, I'm happy with it and I'm sure it'll be fine for what I need it for! It came with a carrying strap, 2 tie-down straps, and a heavy duty rain cover.