Several have posted about bigger motors but I say, maybe so and maybe not. Bigger motors usually means more weight so if you're into handling performance, that can be a disadvantage. Adding to that, motors these days don't have to be large to make power. After all, I know guys making 500 hp with 2L engines. Frankly, I don't see needing more than 150 hp on a bike the size and weight of our B's and that could be done without increasing the displacement. What's nice about the current engine is the torque. Like some of you, I've had higher hp bikes but wound up shifting a lot. And speaking of shifting...since I started driving a car with DSG (Direct Shift Gearbox) and dual clutch with shifting paddles, I'm thinking this would be pretty cool for my dream future bike. Believe me, DSG with dual clutches can change gears faster, smoother, and better than you can manually. All that would be at your fingertips . Cool tech like this comes at a price but, on the bright side, companies seem to be figuring out how to offer these features at increasingly temping prices. Won't it be interesting to see what kind of bikes we'll be riding 10 years from now?