Rick,

I listened all the video's out on the web before I bought the Cobra's (and then the Torq Loopz). What you can't find is one with the sound you get once you put a helmet on. After I installed the Cobra's I took it for a short ride (maybe 1/2 mile) with out a helmet and it sounds fine. I've always ridden with a full face helmet and once you dawn that "special piece of equipment" WOW, it's a killer. I tired wedging my MP3 player into my helmet before I installed the loops just so I could post the sound change if there was any. Unfortunately after 3 attempts at recording I decided I was too cold to continue (29 degrees in North West Iowa) and just installed them. Like I said, the change was amazing and I'm thankful I installed the Loopz rather than put up with the drone or go back to stock exhaust. As a selling feature, how about making a recording while riding of before and after with a microphone inside a helmet? You might kill the slip on pipe aftermarket (for a while) but any one (like me) that already has them and is trying to figure out what to do next would pick your product in a heartbeat and share it with everyone they know.