Honda F6B Service Manual - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Honda F6B Service Manual

I bought my manual when I purchased the bike 2 weeks ago. It finally came in yesterday and I picked it up today. It was $89.95.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just ordered my manual! Can't wait till it gets here so I can start pulling off all the tupperware and really getting in trouble!!!
    Thanks Jim - a.k.a. Bama Bagger

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny".

~ Thomas Jefferson

I actually bought mine before I purchased the F6B to determine whether I could live with the Honda. Having been an HD rider for the past 40 years it was a big step for me.
    Looking back the F6B purchase was one of the best moves of my life. Every time I ride (every day) it never fails to put a smile on my face.

I got my bike in April and got the shop manual right away. When doing a job of any size, I make copies of the appropriate pages to use and avoid messing up the manual. A look at the SM also shows me that there are some jobs I shouldn't even think about doing myself. The manual is a tool/accessory that literally pays for itself many times over.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    I still have Service manuals for my prior rides.
    One of the best things I found previously was SM's on a CD. About 10 bucks a piece online. EZ to search and ENLARGE to see stuff. Print any pages you might need to take to the garage.
    Have not found one yet for the F6B. (The forum and YouTube has got me through everything so far)

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    That is a good deal. I wish I had know about it before I purchased mine. The owners manual tells you to go to Helminc.com for a service manual. The only Difference is the Helm comes with a vinyl binder and separators for the ETM.

http://www.helminc.com
    PBlair
    Phil@TexasCycleChrome.com
    2004 GL1800 White
    2012 H-D Ultra Classic Limited Black
    2013 F6B Black