Phone Holders

Thread: Phone Holders

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It was. We moved to Tucson about a year and a half ago after being in Atlanta for almost 40 years and part of our downsizing was vehicles. We sold everything except the F6B and my wife's 48 Chevy truck with the thought being that we would get one daily driver after we moved. Who would have thought that you couldn't hardly buy a new car then to save your life. Go figure? The Street Glide was the first HD I ever owned. (My 50th birthday present from myself to myself) I really enjoyed it and I have to be honest... I do miss that V-Twin sound from time to time. But there is no doubt that the F6 is a better motorcycle. But they are really just kinda apples and oranges. IMHO.

IMG_9576.jpegIMG_9579.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by No Handle Sam View Post
    It was. We moved to Tucson about a year and a half ago after being in Atlanta for almost 40 years and part of our downsizing was vehicles. We sold everything except the F6B and my wife's 48 Chevy truck with the thought being that we would get one daily driver after we moved. Who would have thought that you couldn't hardly buy a new car then to save your life. Go figure? The Street Glide was the first HD I ever owned. (My 50th birthday present from myself to myself) I really enjoyed it and I have to be honest... I do miss that V-Twin sound from time to time. But there is no doubt that the F6 is a better motorcycle. But they are really just kinda apples and oranges. IMHO.

IMG_9576.jpegIMG_9579.jpeg
    That was my 2010 on a x-country, even though I thought the 88 cu.in. motor was enough on my 2004 Road King, they just couldn't help themselves and bump this bike up to a 96 cu.in. so more heat. Anyway, loved that bike then traded it in for my 2013 Road Glide Custom, 103 cu.in., which was a blowtorch, which led me to the F6B.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by taxfree4; 09-25-2022 at 02:01 PM.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius