Whats boots are your favorite for riding the F6B? - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Whats boots are your favorite for riding the F6B?

L.L. Bean's Best Kept Secret

It's the Gore-tex Cresta Hiker that I'm sold on. In either all leather or fabric/leather. Have ridden in torrential downpours in both and feet remain warm and dry and cozy. Once I get to a rally, I walk as much as I ride - these boots are awesome. Perfect fit right from the box, cool in the hot weather, warm in the cold and totally comfortable. They're sold as hiking boots, but they're the best riding boots I've ever worn! Handsome too!

Danner Acadia 21210. Great Gore-Tex water proof boot Have two sets and use the older pair with the worn down Vibram sole as it doesn't interfere with shifting as much as the newer pair with the fresh Vibram lugs.

BMW

I've worn BMW Motorad boots for years...very durable, warm in the winter, cool in the summer. So comfortable you can wear them out to dinner after a full day's ride.

shooter
    I have a pair of Danner tactical 8 inch that are real flexible. They work great on the B.

Quote Originally Posted by F6Pilot View Post
    I wear Bates Durashocks. Very comfortable, good ankle support, and a sole that's not too bulky. Breaking in my second pair now.
    +1 - I have the Bates Riders (Think its exactly the same as the standard ones).

I'm on my 3rd pair of Milwaukee riding boots. Never have a problem with shifting but I have a tendency to shift with the ball/inside of my foot, not really my toes. Just hook the side and pull.

I Was super happy with the Harley Davidson boots that I wore for nearly 9yrs. But went to a pair of xelement exicutioners...fairly happy so far...I know my other boots wouldn't have fit under the shifter as I exclusively used the heal toe shifter
    When a Man Lies He Murders
    Some Part of the World
    These Are the Pale Deaths Which
    Men Miscall Their Lives
    All this I Cannot Bear
    to Witness Any Longer......

I wear the Tourmaster Coaster waterproof boot. Very comfy, love the protection and it has a nice side zipper.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dingo square toe. LaCross hunting boots and New Balance hiking boots. Of course this is the first bike in years that doesn't have a heel toe shifter. Still figuring it out.

Redwing 923....great fit very comfy and come in alot of sizes....