WOW! Is this board dead or what?

Thread: WOW! Is this board dead or what?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I don’t get it, I’ve ridden the GL1800 several times and its a great two up bike. But it’s not an F6b. If you’re riding solo and want more performance, better handling and better looks, the F6b is where it’s at. Personally the new wing does nothing for me, hasn’t even crossed my mind to get one. I also agree there are a lot of F6b’s for sale as well as the aging GL1800 platform. These bikes are still way out ahead of every V-Twin ever made until recently when Indian launched the Challenger. But riding that bike is a different experience. I don’t post much on the forum because most questions have already been said. These bikes rarely break down and there are some aftermarket accessories but not a lot. I also think F6b riders wash the bike and just ride and ride and ride. No one has time for random posting online.

Quote Originally Posted by StoichSix View Post
    I don’t get it, I’ve ridden the GL1800 several times and its a great two up bike. But it’s not an F6b. If you’re riding solo and want more performance, better handling and better looks, the F6b is where it’s at. Personally the new wing does nothing for me, hasn’t even crossed my mind to get one. I also agree there are a lot of F6b’s for sale as well as the aging GL1800 platform. These bikes are still way out ahead of every V-Twin ever made until recently when Indian launched the Challenger. But riding that bike is a different experience. I don’t post much on the forum because most questions have already been said. These bikes rarely break down and there are some aftermarket accessories but not a lot. I also think F6b riders wash the bike and just ride and ride and ride. No one has time for random posting online.
    I agree with you on the F6B and a Full wing handle different. But totally the opposite of what you are saying. I have a 2013 F6B and a 2014 Full wing. the B is little lighter so maybe a little quicker stop light to stop light. But handling the wing is by far the best bike. I have ran both bikes with motorcycle and car tires. And through corners the full wing is just better. The B drags to easy. Maybe with a full Monte Traxxion the B might be better.

The new Wing was not directed at old Wing riders. It was an attempt to bring in new blood. I have ridden one and it IS a very smooth ride. The new tech is very nice. I will eventually switch over, but not for a year or two.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Honda 2007 Shadow
    Honda 2006 VTX
    Honda 2013 F6B