2020 F6B Rally - Tail Of The Dragon area - Sept 3rd, 4th and 5th
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 F6B Rally - Tail Of The Dragon area - Sept 3rd, 4th and 5th

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

2020 F6B Rally - Tail Of The Dragon area - Sept 3rd, 4th and 5th

Please accept my apologies, my focus in 2019 was on simplifying my life, and enjoying a new Love in my life.

It's time to return to having large gatherings as in the past over Labor Day Weekend.
    Taking care of a dying spouse, dealing with her death and the post effects is behind me. I'm very thankful for all that helped in the past and gave a helping hand. I've had a couple of challenges these past 4 years, and as of late I Thank God for the many blessings. Life is great and I now have more time to play, take vacations and Host this F6b Rally once again.

The 3 day Labor Day weekend has been very convenient and gives plenty of time for people to obtain days off, time to ride in on a Tuesday afternoon and take off on Sunday morning.

Tentative Location; Asheville North Carolina, Exit 40 off I-26 --->Airport Road
    Tentative Hotel; Clarion Inn
    Date; Labor Day weekend Sept 3rd, 4th and 5th

In the past it was the vendors that paid for all of the expenses, that is no longer an option.
    We can implement a "Cash Kitty" where everyone that attends puts $$$ into it to cover all expenses.
    We still have a few new F6B accessories (foot pegs, 2" side medallions, tool kits, windshields etc.) that can be auctioned off and proceeds used towards expenses as well. I still have a small amount of past funds that will be rolled into this event.

Plenty of drinks and snacks as in the past including evening High Octane refreshments.
    A catered Saturday evening BBQ dinner and awards ceremony has always been one of the highlights of the Rally. I would like to try for that again if we can find a restaurant to do this. Donations and site revenues from Vendors paid for this dinner ($1,100 to $1,300) the additional marinated meats and sausages that I brought ($300 to $400) were also covered by the Vendors.

I can reproduce shirts based on pre-orders with the Simple and very popular design, the one with the F6B in wispy lines.
    There are plenty of convenient rides from this location, see attachment

https://www.romanticasheville.com/motorcycle_drives.htm

ALL of the major Restaurants are right around us.
    Very Very Very convenient for many to reach.
    We can get more serious about this in January, this early information will help those that need to block off 2020 vacation time from work.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

f6b5.jpg - F6b4.jpg - F6b3.jpg - F6b 2.jpg - F6B Rally.jpg Great Memories

If you have never attended, you need to. Great company, Great food, Great Rides, Great stories and lots of laughter.
    We will have limited tools if necessary for minor repairs/adjustments.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Great Pics!

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    f6b5.jpg - F6b4.jpg - F6b3.jpg - F6b 2.jpg - F6B Rally.jpg Great Memories

If you have never attended, you need to. Great company, Great food, Great Rides, Great stories and lots of laughter.
    We will have limited tools if necessary for minor repairs/adjustments.
    I notice that most of the B's there were black. Did you guys have to stop and wait for the other colors to catch up?

Black is the Fastest color...

Thanks for the pics,

Ride Safe

Quote Originally Posted by Cali261 View Post
    I notice that most of the B's there were black. Did you guys have to stop and wait for the other colors to catch up?

Black is the Fastest color...

Thanks for the pics,

Ride Safe
    There were a couple of yellow hornets that passed the off ramp

Been to three of the past rallies. They were fun. The last one I went to was in Pigeon Forge. Asheville would be nice area. VRCC had INZANE there a few years ago.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

I'm new to the F6B and would love to attend the rally. I'll pencil this one in. I've been to other group rallies with a Honda nighthawk group and they were always a lot of fun. I'll be following this page for updates.

I will tentatively plan to attend. I’ve only had 1 ride on my F6b after the 450 mile trip home. Shortly after I broke my tibia and talus (ankle) in half in a car accident. My current riding season is over. In 12 months I see no reason I wouldn’t be available for a road trip. I wouldn’t mind being a donor for the event if everything pans out.

Asheville is just down the road.
    I'll pencil in the rally on the calendar for next year.

Buzzard

I did three F6B Rallies so far, they were great.
    I've got the dates already marked off, count me in.

This year for the Pre-Labor Day week, it did the "Circle Lake Superior" trip, perfect weather, great trip, but look forward to another trip to the Smokies.
    https://spotwalla.com/publicTrips.php?un=1911

Starting a Tentative List of Attendees...

This helps everyone to coordinate between each other that want to "meet-up" along the way and ride in together. Also helps with the preparations for the event based on number of attendees.

2020 F6B Rally

Phantom + Better Half (2)
    Buzzard53 (1)
    Coondawg07 (1)
    Dualsporter (1)
    1911 (1)