Best(cheapest) Bike Insurance, Especially WA State?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best(cheapest) Bike Insurance, Especially WA State?

Best(cheapest) Bike Insurance, Especially WA State?

I'm paying $660 a year from Geico for bike insurance on the f6b with pretty high coverage limits. Anyone found cheaper? I'm pissed at the lizard for jacking my car rates after years of loyalty, I'm looking to dump them on every count, car, home, bike. S'far USAA is nearly $200 cheaper on car insurance. Anyone have any advice, thanks up front.
    ss^,
    Ken

It Varies a Lot

Quote Originally Posted by fxdl2051 View Post
    I'm paying $660 a year from Geico for bike insurance on the f6b with pretty high coverage limits. Anyone found cheaper? I'm pissed at the lizard for jacking my car rates after years of loyalty, I'm looking to dump them on every count, car, home, bike. S'far USAA is nearly $200 cheaper on car insurance. Anyone have any advice, thanks up front.
    I get quotes every few years just to be sure I'm getting decent rates. The range of rates is amazing. Here in Colorado, Allstate has the lowest I've heard of. I was talking to a Farmers agent and he said he wouldn't even bother quoting if I had Allstate. I'm paying them $305 per year for full coverage on FOUR bikes.

Allstate!

Paid $360 at last renewal for 12 months full coverage on two bikes (one of which is my six)!

PS: $500 deductibles on both comp and collision

Have you checked with Progressive? They always seem to have the cheapest bike insurance, in upstate NY anyway.
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

I have two bikes insured with State Farm for about $440 each a year, I have another on a really old Farmers Insurance plan that's roughly $300 a year.

MOTO ins will range from $300- to about $800 a year depending on the Liability limits, types of coverage, uninsured motorist, and amounts of coverage on each. I had Geico last year for about $550 on 2 bikes in central Fl full coverage. I had a small accident that scratched my mirror, $50 damage, that I took care of myself. Geico jacked my rate up to $1145 a year.... Guess what ? I now have Progressive for what I was paying for Geico before. Full coverage on a F6B and full on a 750 Shadow.

I just changed from Progressive to Dairyland after I bought the F6B. On my old bike, the rate was pretty nice at just around $330 per year, but when I called to let them know I bought an F6B, they suddenly wanted to push it up to $940 a year for the same coverage.

Dairyland got me similar coverage to the previous bike, same $500.00 deductible for $380 a year.

shooter
    Allstate. I insure two bikes with towing and everything for a lot less.

I'm in WA and paying about $400 for the B and my VTX. Been with them for about a week less than forever.

Edit: I just checked to make sure. It's $402 a year.

Quote Originally Posted by BadDawg View Post
    I'm in WA and paying about $400 for the B and my VTX. Been with them for about a week less than forever.

Edit: I just checked to make sure. It's $402 a year.
    What? Where are you buying your insurance from, I need to check them?
    ss^,
    Ken