Police are people too... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Police are people too...

And remember looting, as a result of these protests and rioting, are the only way these families can update their home electronics so if Samsung comes out with a new TV or Sony has new Playstation expect these rent-a-mobs to start something somewhere.

Is this the right place for this.

Should this be in the off topic board?

I lived this unrest for the last 6 months. I live in the affected communtity and work in at as well.
    I don't post much. I read these boards for insight and knowledge about my F6B, Not about culture.

Can we get back to motorcycle talk and leave the cultural commentary to Fox News and MSNBC or the OFF TOPIC BOARD!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tedubya View Post

I lived this unrest for the last 6 months. I live in the affected communtity and work in at as well.
    I don't post much. I read these boards for insight and knowledge about my F6B, Not about culture.

Can we get back to motorcycle talk and leave the cultural commentary to Fox News and MSNBC or the OFF TOPIC BOARD!!
    This is posted to the off-topic board......

Moved

Quote Originally Posted by Elroy View Post
    This is posted to the off-topic board......
    It was moved

I don't watch Fox , MSNBC , or any other biased commentaries . However I am always amazed of people's reactions to social and cultural events , which have impact on OUR LIFE . It's nothing wrong with sharing it on this Forum , because WE LIVE AMONG all kind of people, whose various characters also affect any of us . I think , sharing our reflections sometimes might be more important , than reading who and how installed piece of chrome on the bike.

And when they're rioting and looting they'll loot, rob, damage, trash your beautiful F6B, which is the new motorcycle, released in 2013, from Honda looking to tap into the touring crowd who wants that long range ability without the extra baggage that a full size Goldwing would have. Powered by the same flat 6 bulletproof engine this model will certainly give the Harley Davidson tourers a run for their money. however should it be in the path of these rioting and looting animals there won't be much left of it so make sure you carry full insurance. That's when you call those other brave souls, the police, who'll come and stop the violence, arrest the thugs, who'll be screaming police brutality as the crowd chants the usual "No justice, no peace".

" Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    And when they're rioting and looting they'll loot, rob, damage, trash your beautiful F6B, which is the new motorcycle, released in 2013, from Honda looking to tap into the touring crowd who wants that long range ability without the extra baggage that a full size Goldwing would have. Powered by the same flat 6 bulletproof engine this model will certainly give the Harley Davidson tourers a run for their money. however should it be in the path of these rioting and looting animals there won't be much left of it so make sure you carry full insurance. That's when you call those other brave souls, the police, who'll come and stop the violence, arrest the thugs, who'll be screaming police brutality as the crowd chants the usual "No justice, no peace".
    I see what you did there.

I thought it would tie everything up in a nice package, thanks for noticing.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    I thought it would tie everything up in a nice package, thanks for noticing.

+1
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com