Klock Werks Shield 2"s Taller - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Klock Werks Shield 2"s Taller

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    Yes Dear..........biggest pipi ..Really?..you mean pee pee...Dickie
    He meant Dickie, Dickie!!!

Beagle

I have cut a few windshields and I have redrilled a few none ever broke.
    I cut them on my harley E G because they where not wide enough so I bought taller ones an cut them they would be wider an flat on the top.
    I have a new 18 F4 Custom I am about to cut because it's going to be to tall with the mustang seat
    Ok he's done

Pictures

Dickie,

I realize this thread went down a road that only Steve's GPS would normally lead us down , but have you taken any pictures of the bike with the shield raised?

ScottyDi

Quote Originally Posted by scottydi View Post
    Dickie,

I realize this thread went down a road that only Steve's GPS would normally lead us down , but have you taken any pictures of the bike with the shield raised?

ScottyDi
    I'm on the road touring right now with the Klock Werks Windshield raised 2"s and it made all the difference in the world. I'll get photos up as soon as I return to Florida. I Should be Home mid week next week...Its 04/24/14. Its my Birthday and I'm having a fantastic Ride..........Scotty di. I see you are in Buford Ga. I wish I'd known I could of stopped by and let you checked it out in person. I rode through Buford Tuesday......................Dickie

Enjoy the Ride

Dickie,

Enjoy the ride. I really enjoy the looks and the wind management of this shield for back roads riding (below 70). I also have an F4 Customs windshield that creates a completely calm pocket and I will probably use it on long highway trips. I will probably look to raise the K Werks some once I get back in the country again.

Thanks

Scott

Pics? How tall and what Colour is Your Shield?

Trying to decide on which shield. I think the KC looks cool in the shorter styles and the dark colours as in the pictures available for the red F6B but not sure of the height and colours available for our bikes. Any info help and Pictures would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, please post the photos. I need some idea of what all I need to do.