Paint and plastics

Thread: Paint and plastics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You said you were super careful so I'm assuming you don't store outside, Ewreck?

I've had good luck using ducky matte on the paint and Meguires on all the plastics and everything looks pretty much new on my '16 matte silver.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Verismo View Post
    You said you were super careful so I'm assuming you don't store outside, Ewreck?

I've had good luck using ducky matte on the paint and Meguires on all the plastics and everything looks pretty much new on my '16 matte silver.

Jason
    Bikes garaged with cover. I’m not complaining about fading or plastics turning color it’s all the small nicks/bumps and minor chipping that bugs me. I had a ceramic coating applied when I first purchased and also use Ducky for basic cleanup so as far as color, it’s fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ewreck View Post
    Bikes garaged with cover. I’m not complaining about fading or plastics turning color it’s all the small nicks/bumps and minor chipping that bugs me. I had a ceramic coating applied when I first purchased and also use Ducky for basic cleanup so as far as color, it’s fine.
    I gotcha, Ewreck. That would drive me nuts, too. Fwiw, I used color rite matching to paint the top case, and I really liked the matching. They sell a touch up pen, too. I haven't tried it, but if I get a chip,I might give it a shot.

Jason