Clearview Shield ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Clearview Shield ?

Quote Originally Posted by SmallPasture View Post
    Hey Blotar...I'm 5'8" depending on slouch and I just put on and had to take off a BaggerShield that was too tall. Do you know if the ClearView Medium is comparable to the BaggerShield 11"-19" adjustable?
    you might want to go with the small! I'm 5 11 and the medium is just perfect! If you have any questions please call them these are good people to deal with... had a question and end up talking to the owner of the company!had it at my door in 21 days! highly recommended..there is some adjustment up and down.
    RIDE FREE/RIDE HARD/RIDE OFTEN

Quote Originally Posted by F6BLK View Post
    you might want to go with the small! I'm 5 11 and the medium is just perfect! If you have any questions please call them these are good people to deal with... had a question and end up talking to the owner of the company!had it at my door in 21 days! highly recommended..there is some adjustment up and down.
    Big thanks F6BLK!

I'm gunna have to do just that! It's sooooo not right to be riding the 6 w/ a full face helmet! ( for me that is)
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

I am 5 9 1/2 and I find the small to be perfect for me...the wind hits on top of my helmet and I can see over the shield by 3" maybe....hope this helps
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by bob View Post
    Just ordered a Clearview on Monday. They are saying "Our production is running about 10 to 14 BUSINESS DAYS TO MANUFACTURE AND SHIP.". Not sure if that means anything....
    I ordered my Clearview two weeks ago on Wednesday. I got the same 10-14 day message but they must be about caught up because mine is on the UPS truck for delivery today. I think Clearview is in Colorado and I'm in Indiana so that wasn't a long wait at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I am 5 9 1/2 and I find the small to be perfect for me...the wind hits on top of my helmet and I can see over the shield by 3" maybe....hope this helps
    It does Steve!! This seems to be my last option. I dang sure hope so as I'm tired of the full face helmet!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Quote Originally Posted by Blotar View Post
    I like the way they black out the bottom! Gives it the appearance of a lowBLack shield At first glance.. Bagger look!....Cool color Blotar What is it!!Want do something this winter! Two tone W/Black is mint!!!!
    RIDE FREE/RIDE HARD/RIDE OFTEN

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallPasture View Post
    This seems to be my last option. :
    No it's not,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    No it's not,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by F6BLK View Post
    I'm thinking that the Clearview is where I want to go. I was tossed between the small vs the medium but was leaning towards the medium. I think you convinced me to go with the medium. I like that the Clearview curve is far more subtle than the KW.

When you say perfect for you, are you looking over the top? Realistically, the difference is that the small maxes out at 14.75 high and the medium starts at 15 inches. Not a real significant difference. I'm 6'0"; so I think that I share your sentiment on the medium.

Quote Originally Posted by Blotar View Post
    I have a clearview medium sport, grey and I really love it. With the mustang seat I can look over or through. (5'8")
    BlotarAttachment 6295
    I'm 5'9" and was planning on the Mustang seat also, so this might be the shield I'll want. No real buffeting at highway speed?