Cruise control

Thread: Cruise control

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaSteve View Post
    On my VTX I added the Kuryakyn Mechanical Throttle Cruise Assist to their ISO grips. If I didn't have the OEM cruise control I'd go back to this.

You just roll it back with your pinky finger and palm to tighten then you can move the throttle up or down to maintain speed. Push the bar end lock forward and it goes back to normal. I got used to turning it less than 1/2 a turn to lock and unlock.
    Hey, thanks for the reply. I went to the link and according to the manufacture they don't make it for the F6B. Got me why it wouldn't work though.

Quote Originally Posted by FarsideF6B View Post
    Hey, thanks for the reply. I went to the link and according to the manufacture they don't make it for the F6B. Got me why it wouldn't work though.
    I've never done it, but I'd at least try removing the OEM bar end and looking inside to see if it's "Universal: 1” or 7/8” Handlebars with Hollow Bar Ends" to fit the "6285 Universal Mechanical Throttle Cruise Assist, Chrome"
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.