Todays ride ........... excitment / add your own story

Thread: Todays ride ........... excitment / add your own story

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait,...
    Im sorry man
    ED209 says RED is faster, you have 20 seconds to comply !

We got a couple hundred miles in today, not including the Ferry ride.. 61 degrees, finally warming up a bit.

Attachment 4744
    4 Wheels Move the Body
    2 Wheels Move the Soul
    In Loving Memory of My Brother
    "Death Waits In The Dark"

2013 F6B Deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by 120ci View Post
    Im sorry man
    Ya, I can see that.

Saturday Ride!

I also had to venture out alone today. Temps hit 80 at one point today. I did bring the new 6 by my buddy's place at let him take it for a spin. I fully expected him to run down to the Honda dealer as well but he just said that he can't bring himself to trade his old HD RK and spend the dough. He was trying to find something wrong with the 6 but, all he came up with was " the pipes are too quiet to be safe!" to which I replied " I have pipes on order" Maybe he is getting OLD MAN's DISEASE as he wouldn't get his bike out and ride , he wanted to watch golf and nap in the chair!! He sure missed a pretty riding day! I feel like anything (legal) that puts a smile on my face and gives me enjoyment is worth a little money. You only live once and can't take it with you!! That's how I talked myself into it!

I opted for a full face SHOEI when I took delivery of my new F6 it was cold and I figured it is now fashionable to ride safe. No self-respecting Harley rider would wear a full face helmet. I am not so sure now, IT WAS HOT TODAY!!!! and it's not even Summer yet! I might have to go back to ½ lid. I did have a very nice ride though, too short!
    I didn't have time for the North Ga Mountains, that is my usual weekend destination 1.5 hrs from the house. Suches area. It is really great riding. So, I just rode around town.

Also, after my ride, in the car I saw a Black F6B with a vented clear wind screen at a gas station in Peachtree City about 3 miles from my house. I don't think this guy is on the forum. I didn't have time to run him down. I do hope he is local and I can run into him sometime. This is the first 6 I have seen on the road.