Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
I am thinking of joining ride. what route where you planning to take
The planned route is to meet at the reception area off I-84 in Matamoras , Pa. with a full tank of gas, we have approx.130 miles to cover. There is a gas station right across from the reception area (9:45 - 10 AM). Depart there no later than 10:15 AM.
Head south down SR-209 into the National park. First stop at Dingman's falls reception area. (approx 15 miles south). There is a National park brochure, book/gift shop there for those interested. Take some time and walk in to see the falls, BS and get to know one another.
Depart there 11:00 AM continue south SR-209 (approx 15 miles) to River Rd by the Shawnee resort. Turn left onto River Rd. for approx 10 miles to a detour (the bridge is out south of there) that will put us back on 209 south to I-80 east for 1 exit to the town of Delaware Water Gap.
There we will stop at, The Apple Tree Bakery, for coffee and more BS. Depart there at 12 noon up SR-191 North to the Jct. with SR-423. Turn left onto 423 to SR-940. Turn right onto 940 thru the town of Blakeslee and continue 940 for another 5 miles to the right hand turn off for the, Francis Walter's Dam. Depart there 1:15 back the way we came to the restaurant yet to be chosen for a late lunch and more BS.
Speaking of restaurants everything is open, Barbecue, buffet, or Hotel. Make a dessishhhh.

Please post to Add or subtract your name to the list of those coming so we can be sure to look for you before we leave the meeting point. I will post the expected list on Friday.

PS. While not mandatory it is suggested to wear boots as you can see there's will be some BS time.