Its not the hours, its not the effort, it is the RESULTS ! - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Its not the hours, its not the effort, it is the RESULTS !

Attachment 9175

Here's some facts that aren't made up. Last year copays (top) vs this year (bottom). When you get hurt or sick and call the dr they say, "we have an opening next month". That's nice, so you're off to the ER. Now it's gonna cost me $300 to get checked out at the ER. Or maybe I can get into (not so) urgent care for the discounted rate of $100. Gee thanks.

Forget it. I think I'll just bleed out.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    Attachment 9175

Here's some facts that aren't made up. Last year copays (top) vs this year (bottom). When you get hurt or sick and call the dr they say, "we have an opening next month". That's nice, so you're off to the ER. Now it's gonna cost me $300 to get checked out at the ER. Or maybe I can get into (not so) urgent care for the discounted rate of $100. Gee thanks.

Bobby,Bobby. Its for the good of the people. We have to take care of the Do-Nothings too. Get a part time job. Work nights and weekends. Just remember , its the right thing to do.

Facts and figures are great, especially when they're made up.
    88-93% of all facts are completely made up 4 out of 5 times,

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyWho View Post
    88-93% of all facts are completely made up 4 out of 5 times,
    And there are 3 different kinds of lies; lies, damn lies, and statistics.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    Attachment 9175
    Yeah, I got hit hard also, I have to meet an 8k deductible, my new doctor seems to have an issue speaking English.
    Think I may just join a union and be a schoolteacher, heard Obama gave them a break for voting for him.

I can always go to the VA and die in the waiting room.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    We had United. Went to BCBS. Copays have been increasing long before O-care started,,, Pretty sure they will continue to keep climbing.

Houston has it own 'economy',,,, Lotsa folks coming in and Dr. offices popping up everywhere. My Dr. went from a small office in strip-center to 2 story stand-alone facility.

Probably time to find another DR as the patient numbers just keep on growing at my current one, regardless of how may additional DR's she hires,,,

Hospitals?!?!? OLE CHIT!!! They can't build 'em fast enough down here, and we aint talkin 3-400 bed 'mini's,,,,, Friggin full-blown multi-block facility's sitting on PRIME real estate,,,

O-care or not, there is BIG money in healthcare. If there wasn't, we wouldn't be seeing all the construction / new offices. The system would 'collapse', right?? (Hey, that's what the rumors were, right? O-care means Dr's won't practice anymore,,, No Nurses,,, No hospitals,,, General health care 'Chaos',,,,)

Well, that certainly isn't the case here!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    We had United. Went to BCBS. Copays have been increasing long before O-care started,,, Pretty sure they will continue to keep climbing.

Houston has it own 'economy',,,, Lotsa folks coming in and Dr. offices popping up everywhere. My Dr. went from a small office in strip-center to 2 story stand-alone facility.

Probably time to find another DR as the patient numbers just keep on growing at my current one, regardless of how may additional DR's she hires,,,

Hospitals?!?!? OLE CHIT!!! They can't build 'em fast enough down here, and we aint talkin 3-400 bed 'mini's,,,,, Friggin full-blown multi-block facility's sitting on PRIME real estate,,,

O-care or not, there is BIG money in healthcare. If there wasn't, we wouldn't be seeing all the construction / new offices. The system would 'collapse', right?? (Hey, that's what the rumors were, right? O-care means Dr's won't practice anymore,,, No Nurses,,, No hospitals,,, General health care 'Chaos',,,,)

Well, that certainly isn't the case here!!!!!
    It's funny you should mention that about all of the construction being as Obama care is so bad for us and the health care providers, as a side note one of my favorite places to golf is Hermann Park Golf with its towering buildings and the constant hum of the city. Every time I visit Houston I make a point of going there.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Hey don't start it if you don't want to hear it. My opinion is just as good as yours. I said it respectfully. I believe it , I mean it , and I had the balls to say it. Go to a school board meeting. I do I'm involved. A lot of educators and administrators are flaky. Not all , but a lot. Hang around a group of them for 24 years and you will see what I mean. Didn't say it necessarily applied to anyone on here. And Jay you want to censor everyone and just hear your own drivel. Not my first rodeo with you. Typical liberal. You want to force your beliefs on everyone. If you think it's good then that should be the law. No one else is allowed to have an opinion. Like I said Mine is as good as yours , maybe better.
    And Jay you want to censor everyone and just hear your own drivel.

I don't recall trying to censor anybody, but it seems that you are trying to censor me, And as far as forcing my beliefs on everybody if you mean being a real American than guilty as charged and if not than feel free to just ignore any of my posts.