Baker Air Wings - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Baker Air Wings

TennX
    Man I like the looks of the Tulsa , wish they were adjustable...like many had the bakers on my sold GL1500 and really liked the adjustability (is that a word)....good luck

baker built

Quote Originally Posted by MSGT-R View Post
    I was considering the Baker Wings that mount under the mirrors. That would be un-obtrusive..
    i have run the baker built, they are adjustable, if you run a stock f6b shield you do not need them. if you have a over size shield the ones that mount under the mirrors work very good, they will direct air into your chest on a hot day they are the deal. and on a cold day help protect your hands.
    at this time the mirror deflectors are on back order for the f6b, i am waiting for mind to come it, but have run them on other gl1800. and in a dark smoke will look good with my smoked wind bender shield. dale

What about the lower 2 pieces of the Air Wings that attach to the fairings at the radio knob level? Are they any good for the F6b?

Quote Originally Posted by MercuryF1 View Post
    What about the lower 2 pieces of the Air Wings that attach to the fairings at the radio knob level? Are they any good for the F6b?
    the side mount deflectors also work very good. but are easy to brake off, and are hard on the fairing mounting points, but really direct a lot of air towards you. dale

Quote Originally Posted by hondabikepro View Post
    the side mount deflectors also work very good. but are easy to brake off, and are hard on the fairing mounting points, but really direct a lot of air towards you. dale
    More air flow is good but since you mentioned how fragile it is, I think it would be difficult to use the Gezagear tight fitting bike cover onto the bike with side mounted deflectors installed! It has to be one or the other!

I'm trying to decide between the Baker hand wings and these from Show Chrome. I find good and bad reviews for both. Can I get some feedback from you guys?

These. But black.

Attachment 2805

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Maybe that is one of the reasons why I "hate" hot weather. I will say this again, all you folks that live below the 45th parallel, please keep all your hot and humid weather down there with you. Us "ice bergs" like to ride in cold weather.
    Turning in adjustable air wings just blows hot air on a Texan. Non-functional in Texas summer.
    Your friends at Texas Cycle Chrome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I vote adjustable dark tint baker hand wings....

Attachment 2806
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks KJ.

Anyone have these?

Attachment 2809

Link?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    Thanks KJ.