Trumps the one! - Page 4
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Trumps the one!

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Army View Post
    It's all over, Trump just bought the electoral collage and fired the entire staff.
    College*

shooter
    Stay on him Elroy.

Just Sayin
    Veterans' charities reportedly receive fraction of money raised by Trump event

Published April 08, 2016
    · FoxNews.com

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...ump-event.html
    JAYGO

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Because everyone knows you can't get a good steak in England.
    you can get a good steak, thanks to Jamie Oliver, just not a large one

Trump's wall does need more explanation from him than the Mexicans will pay for it, like how his original budget was under 3 billion then slowly climbed to 17 billion and how effective it will be when the majority of immigrants enter the country legally, then simply over stay.Does the 17 billion cover the cost of the infrastructure to build the wall and the cost of repair and manning it. Also, isn't there already a fence? It might be time to get into the ladder business.

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    Trump's wall does need more explanation from him than the Mexicans will pay for it, like how his original budget was under 3 billion then slowly climbed to 17 billion and how effective it will be when the majority of immigrants enter the country legally, then simply over stay.Does the 17 billion cover the cost of the infrastructure to build the wall and the cost of repair and manning it. Also, isn't there already a fence? It might be time to get into the ladder business.

In most places, nothing! Some 3 strand barb wire and some a entrance exit.
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Great post Tax.
    +20 MILLION

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    You must not have read the cost analysis posted earlier. If the US had to build a completely new wall EVERY YEAR, the USA would still be $83+ BILLION/YEAR ahead. Just think how much great riding infrastructure could be repaired with the residual budget.

As TaxFree4 posted, Mexico is already starting to address the issue with just the hint that Trump will be in office. They know they will be losing their dumping ground that is being supported by the current pernicious administration.

Hopefully, 2016 will be the last year of free, incentivized, uninhibited illegal alien passage.

Number of illegal alien families at southern border surging in 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I believe it has always been a forced choice. Good bad or ugly the country can withstand just about anything!

On another note I would like us do away with the two party system and just have a few folks run and the group pick the winner.... having sides to me is the crux of the problem . And of course set term limits...problem solved!
    And George Washington agreed with you concerning political parties. He addressed it in his farewell speech. I also agree, both parties benefit from keeping voters divided.

shooter
    You foreigners are awfully interested in our politics. I find that interesting cause I don't think any of us could give a shyt less about what happens in your country. I will say one thing. You probably should be interested because if Billary gets in office she is going to be concerned with her agenda and I guarantee you aren't on it. Billary's agenda includes taking our guns and seeing how far she can sell us down the river at her profit. There is no way she is getting our guns but if she did , the rest of the world can kiss their ass goodbye. We are all that stands between you and a terrorist takeover.