Quote Originally Posted by Ewreck View Post
Why would a commie politician want to assist a group who won’t get in line and vote for them? I’d still like someone to explain what an “undocumented immigrant” is. Might as well call them Unicorns. I’m also curious as to what it will take for the law abiding citizens of this nation to push back. If I were king, any veteran would be at the top of these government program lists, not the bottom. The fact that our government spends one dime on illegal aliens or other countries while we have millions who need help or go without pretty much pisses me off.

And the legislature and governor in Colorado have really gone off the deep end. Now our votes for President don't actually count unless they agree with the majority popular vote nationwide. Our electoral votes will now go to the presidential candidate that gets the majority of the votes nationwide, REGARDLESS of how we voted here in Colorado. This is what happens when the liberals from other states move into Colorado and takeover!!! They decide what they want to do and just do it, with no representation or voice from those of us that don't live in the large metropolitan area of Denver-Boulder. Ridiculous!!!!!