Confession... - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Confession...

Most of the time I ride with 2 lungers. And most of them are Harleys. I ride with so many of them, that I am quite accustom to their repair needs too. They are some nice bikes, but mine is set apart. I chose the F6B because of function , not just form. Even though I do love the looks of the F6B, function, as you've realized, is also important.

My Valkyrie is my loud pipe bike. With 6 into 6 Cobra pipes, it puts out the growl and not just the "me too" potato potato cadence.

If the TBR pipes evr become available, I think I'm a buyer. But who knows when that will happen.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Quote Originally Posted by flat6bagger View Post
    It was bound to happen to you.
    Ride with Chromasexuals and Cromasexuality will get you sooner or later.
    Since you don't ride a Harley,I bet they have not let you in on the "real" reason they put so much chrome on their bikes.
    They won't just come out and tell non Harley riding people.
    I happened to walk up on some of them discussing it and found out by accident.
    It is because chrome to them is a mirror.
    The more chrome they have,the more angles they can see themselves in their $1500 worth of leathers.
    How true! My thoughts exactually!

Hey I gotta admit. I miss my roadglide alot. In fact more than I thought I would. This July I will have had the f6 for a year and I got 8400 on the ticker as of now. Not too bad for living in western PA and working 60+hrs a week. But damn I get on these kicks were I wanna trade the damn thing in on another roadglide then my wife smacks me in the head with a frying pan and I come back to reality LOL. she loves this f6 and she has been on the back of every bike I have owned 80% of the time. I understand the harley attraction I call it sex appeal and sorry guys I love my f6 but it just don't have the sex appeal of a harley But after all the problems I had with my roadglide in 1 damn year I could prob never get rid of this bike for another HD

Remember Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Hey I resemble that remark !!!!! I am putting all the add ons on a spread sheet...wish I had not started....I have a problem !!!
    The word of wisdom, shuttle touches add more to the look then going full out on chrome. Also saves you money and looks a heck of a lot better then a full blinged out bike. I learned that from an old detailer and the more I followed that advice the more I saw what he meant.

Sex appeal?

No matter what year Harley an owner has,it looks like every other Harley of that model ever produced from day one.
    I have had a few Harleys in my day.
    Still can't figure out why.
    I never fed into the marketing hype.
    Not once did I think they had sex appeal.
    They look like someone went to a scrap yard and just put something together with miss matched parts.
    There is no flow in style.
    Then again, I have to do a reality check and realize the attraction to Harleys has absolutely nothing to do with the motorcycle itself.
    It is about the image.
    I have seen guys who wouldn't bust a grape in a wine factory, buy a Harley with all the leather,swing a leg over one and instantly think they are a total bad azz.
    Then again this is just my opinion and opinions very.

Sex appeal?

No matter what year Harley an owner has,it looks like every other Harley of that model ever produced from day one.
    I have had a few Harleys in my day.
    Still can't figure out why.
    I never fed into the marketing hype.
    Not once did I think they had sex appeal.
    They look like someone went to a scrap yard and just put something together with miss matched parts.
    There is no flow in style.
    Then again, I have to do a reality check and realize the attraction to Harleys has absolutely nothing to do with the motorcycle itself.
    It is about the image.
    I have seen guys who wouldn't bust a grape in a wine factory, buy a Harley with all the leather,swing a leg over one and instantly think they are a total bad azz.
    Then again this is just my opinion and opinions very.
    I respect your opinion. I gotta clear something up though. My sex appeal is the bike. Just my opinion they make the best looking v twin on the market. Do they look the same? Maybe in some people's eyes they do. But Honda yamaha and kaw all look similar also I never got into there marketing scheme the only harley shirt I own is the free one the dealer gave me when I bought the bike. I agree with you. People look stupid riding around paying to make themselves a harley billboard.

No disrespect intended to you Brian,so please don't take it as such.
    I was just saying that I don't see it.

Doug

No disrespect intended to you Brian,so please don't take it as such.
    I was just saying that I don't see it.

Doug
    No disrespect taken

No worries….I enjoy my F6B AND my Harley……
    Why settle for just one bike..?

Quote Originally Posted by a1scoot View Post
    No worries….I enjoy my F6B AND my Harley……
    Why settle for just one bike..?
    Now that's what I'm talking about. That's prob what I'm gonna do is buy a second bike. Nice harley!!