Warming up in Florida

Thread: Warming up in Florida

Warming up in Florida

It'so been warming up in Florida lately, today's temp 88 in Tampa.got home parked Big Red went inside to get a drink then came back to take this photo.

Attachment 12415
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Spent the last two days riding North Central Florida and the temps both days hit 86+. Use lunch as a excuse to drive 98 miles round trip. Citra to Keystone Heights and back was a delight. Lots of pollen but barley any bugs

It's about to get wet.....
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

I don't know how you southern guys handle that heat and humidity. Hell I bitch in western pa in July and August when it gets to the mid 80's and humid here. Got mine out this evening and it was 64 in pittsburgh and too me that's perfect

I ride at night during the summer !!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I also mostly ride at night in the summer. Occasionaly I will hit the Beach, but the summers in Florida are brutal sometimes

Yup, pretty much night rides in the summer with the occasional day ride for a benefit here and there. Summers for me are just crushingly hot and humid. Hell, I hardly even use my pool until late afternoons or early evenings......... while sipping a whiskey....... on a float..... with the game on the T.V.... Oh wait, That's during the winters......lol.

......... while sipping a whiskey....... on a float..... with the game on the T.V.... Oh wait, That's during the winters......lol.

Now that there is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    It'so been warming up in Florida lately, today's temp 88 in Tampa.got home parked Big Red went inside to get a drink then came back to take this photo.

Attachment 12415
    Steve I thought we had a gentlemen's agreement about posting temps before April. I guess not!!! HA!!! It was 82 here yesterday. Smoke that!!!

Spring has sprung !!!!!!!