Trump

Thread: Trump

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trump makes the USA looks like fools...………………………………………..he's also good at making Trump look like a fool ……………………… Putin ate him for breakfast, he's Putin's puppy.
    let the name calling begin

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    Trump makes the USA looks like fools...………………………………………..he's also good at making Trump look like a fool ……………………… Putin ate him for breakfast, he's Putin's puppy.
    Look like? We are fools. At least we pulled our heads out of our asses long enough to deny Monica Lewinsky's boyfriend's criminal wife the presidency. If Trump does nothing else during the next eight years while in the Whitehouse he should go down as one of the greatest ever just for that feat.

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    Trump makes the USA looks like fools.You watch too much TV..………………………………………..he's also good at making Trump look like a fool …Your opinion counts, I beg to differ. His style is his and getting things done,…………………… Putin ate him for breakfast, he's Putin's puppy. I don't think he is anyone's BITCH
    They key on every word and movement, He keeps it up and the talking heads look foolish. I make up my own mind.
    2015 Matt Grey F6B Deluxe - Gloria
    2011 BMW K 1300S - Stella
    2000 Triumph Sprint ST - Trixie
    2000 Ducati Monster 900 - Monster
    1985 HD FXRS (Still in the Shop as a reminder) - Frita
    1984 HD XLX - The First