I did it - pulled trigger on '16 Level 3 full Wing

Thread: I did it - pulled trigger on '16 Level 3 full Wing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My dealer here in Michigan has several leftover 2018 GW's still sitting on floor from last year..I'll bet some pretty decent deals will be available this Winter or next Spring on these bikes for those interested..I am looking to downsize to something else and am looking at a few bikes including the 2015 Honda Interstate which I really like..Hope to find a new leftover one for a decent price fairly soon...Love my F6B, but the time is coming soon for me to change bikes...Regards

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    My dealer here in Michigan has several leftover 2018 GW's still sitting on floor from last year..I'll bet some pretty decent deals will be available this Winter or next Spring on these bikes for those interested..I am looking to downsize to something else and am looking at a few bikes including the 2015 Honda Interstate which I really like..Hope to find a new leftover one for a decent price fairly soon...Love my F6B, but the time is coming soon for me to change bikes...Regards
    There's one here in Rochester that a young salesman said they would "maybe take a couple hundred bucks off" ... same dealer who had a'13 F6 demo on the floor at the same time I bought mine in 2015 that would not budge below $17,500 ... $3000 more than what I paid for mine at another area dealer a couple of days later.
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

I'm late to the party here but commenting on your (VStarRider) original post I felt the same way about not having ABS when first looking at the F6B. That is why I jumped at the opportunity in 2016 to purchase a 2014 Level 3 wing converted to a F6B and never regretted it. I know for a fact the ABS got me out of a jam in two occasions already. Also the Nav is great when you feel like getting lost for the day but dont wanting to put any effort into getting home.
    I wish you great luck and enjoyment with your new to you purchase.

Rod