Windshields for the F6B ? - Page 7
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Windshields for the F6B ?

Well, here's my new one. It's a Windbender! Got it for my birthday. Installed it tonight and will try it out tomorrow.

Attachment 5369 Attachment 5370 Attachment 5371

My pics were right side up, something happens when they are uploaded to the site. The shield measures 16 actual inches up high and 13 actual inches all the way down. Should be perfect for me. It's the "11 inch" HPS.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    Well, here's my new one. It's a Windbender! Got it for my birthday. Installed it tonight and will try it out tomorrow.

Attachment 5369 Attachment 5370 Attachment 5371

My pics were right side up, something happens when they are uploaded to the site. The shield measures 16 actual inches up high and 13 actual inches all the way down. Should be perfect for me. It's the "11 inch" HPS.
    I like it!!!

Hey Bobby,
    Looks good!
    Please let us know how you like it and if you experience any rattle. I have heard this has been an issue with the manual adjust shields. Is it adjustable up or down in 1" increments?

If possible, please post some pics of the sides, rear and front of the bike.

Thanks in advance

Enjoy the ride!!

G

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post

If you're taking pictures with an I-phone, take the shot with the phone in the horizontal mode instead of the vertical position and that will cure it. Been there.

Phantom- that means F6B-rich has a baggershield available to sell!
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Quote Originally Posted by Gperson View Post
    Hey Bobby,
    Looks good!
    Please let us know how you like it and if you experience any rattle. I have heard this has been an issue with the manual adjust shields. Is it adjustable up or down in 1" increments?

If possible, please post some pics of the sides, rear and front of the bike.

Thanks in advance

Enjoy the ride!!

G
    Here's some pics from yesterday.

Attachment 5398 Attachment 5399 Attachment 5400 Attachment 5401 Attachment 5402

It works amazingly well. After I put the Baker wings back on it feels like driving a Jeep with the top down and doors off. I can hear the stereo really well now too, even with a 3/4 helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    Phantom- that means F6B-rich has a baggershield available to sell!
    I have a Baggershield available for sale if anyone wants it! It's the one for the wing so it adjusts. It's nice, the wide part at the top reduces buffeting on your ears. I wanted something taller and more functional for long rides.

Attachment 5403 IMG_1612.jpg

I put the stock shorty windshield back on for the hot months, today. It looks so much better. The weather is getting very warm and I need that wind in the face.
    ED209 says RED is faster, you have 20 seconds to comply !

Installed the baggershield 11 inch today. Was able to hear my stereo at highway speeds but still feel the wind, perfect setup for me and still looks great.