Let the Holy Crusade begin - Page 12
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Let the Holy Crusade begin

shooter
    Some days are longer than others.

Loretta Lynch Admits That Federal Authorities Have Lost The Orlando Shooter's Wife

How can the Feds lose a terrorist accomplice?

Loretta Lynch Admits That Federal Authorities Have Lost The Orlando Shooter's Wife

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...-shooters-wife

shooter
    Is your order ever right at the fast food joint? The Feds don't have anyone better working for them.

Congress, maturity not required:

Attachment 21693

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Congress, maturity not required:

Attachment 21693
    It's sad but true. This is hilarious ! Good one!

How can the Feds lose a terrorist accomplice?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...-shooters-wife
    This has to be another cover up. I'm to the point that I don't believe anything in the news.

A year before "fast and furious" exploded, I was in Juarez talking to some locals and we were talking about how dangerous all the drugs were making the area. They told me the gun running from the US to Mexico was worse. I didn't believe them at the time. One year later, what a fool I turned out to be. They wonder why the people want Trump.

Sounds like the muzzies are at it again during France's Bastille Day celebration in Nice.

73+ dead and over 100 injured with grenades and other weapons in the back of the truck Civilian bodies strewn for almost a mile.

Sounds like the muzzies are at it again during France's Bastille Day celebration in Nice.

73+ dead and over 100 injured with grenades and other weapons in the back of the truck.

Liberal philosophies in government of everybody is welcome, sympathy for the killer, disarming citizens have come to its' full fruition both in Paris and America. There is no difference between the New Black Panther Party, BLM and the radical Muslim terrorists. Actually, the radical muslims are very much aware that their organizations draw a lot of attention from the feds so I wouldn't be surprised if they are in the background supplying money, weapons and training to the professional protestors, assassins and the rest in the NBPP and BLM. The advantage is the Main Stream Media AND a radical Muslim American president, disguised, not too well, as a sympathetic advocate. These Muslim neighborhoods and ghettos and the radicals they give birth to, train and send out to cause mischief, mayhem and murder must be routed, dispersed, deported and incarcerated or they will affect the life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness both here and abroad. One more crusade.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Liberal philosophies in government of everybody is welcome, sympathy for the killer, disarming citizens have come to its' full fruition both in Paris and America. There is no difference between the New Black Panther Party, BLM and the radical Muslim terrorists. Actually, the radical muslims are very much aware that their organizations draw a lot of attention from the feds so I wouldn't be surprised if they are in the background supplying money, weapons and training to the professional protestors, assassins and the rest in the NBPP and BLM. The advantage is the Main Stream Media AND a radical Muslim American president, disguised, not too well, as a sympathetic advocate. These Muslim neighborhoods and ghettos and the radicals they give birth to, train and send out to cause mischief, mayhem and murder must be routed, dispersed, deported and incarcerated or they will affect the life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness both here and abroad. One more crusade.
    So. Badly. Needed.

I've seen them bloated, like dead cattle in the Iraqi desert in '91. Not fazed a bit... at the sight.

Sign me up.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    So. Badly. Needed.

I've seen them bloated, like dead cattle in the Iraqi desert in '91. Not fazed a bit... at the sight.

Sign me up.
    The only way to beat them is to kill them 2 for one and unless this government, or any other, is willing to utilize their own mercenary forces to accomplish this goal mayhem and destruction will prevail. Men, women and children doesn't matter, we must terrorize them as they have no regard for who they kill. By my count Paris owes them 160+, pull them out of their neighborhoods, line them up, mow them down and televise it. Then destroy any local mosque, like they're doing to churches.