Anyone using beadrider ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone using beadrider ?

http://www.harley-davidson.com/store...large-seat-pad

I recommend the Harley Davidson Circulator seat pad. It flows a ton of air but not as much on the F6B because of the windshield. You can really tell the difference and yes it will get you up off a wet seat. I keep it in my tour pack if I think it is going to rain and then and then pull it out and put it over my wet seat. In the beating sun at work all day it offers protection from a hot seat when you first get on and from the sun on your seat all day.
    Steve

I have a set for sale. I went with the Ultimate King and will not be installing the beads. They do keep your butt cool in the summer with air flow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stevenolts View Post
    http://www.harley-davidson.com/store...large-seat-pad

I recommend the Harley Davidson Circulator seat pad. It flows a ton of air but not as much on the F6B because of the windshield. You can really tell the difference and yes it will get you up off a wet seat. I keep it in my tour pack if I think it is going to rain and then and then pull it out and put it over my wet seat. In the beating sun at work all day it offers protection from a hot seat when you first get on and from the sun on your seat all day.
    Steve
    I bought a car seat cushion from Costco that looks like it is made from that exact mesh material for $17 vs Harley's $90 pricetag...for a little bit different shape? The markup on motorcycle stuff is mind boggling. The seat and lumbar support are detachable. I bought it for the lumbar portion. Fit perfectly around a top case for added back support on another bike.

I have a bead rider, 14 x 14 sounds about right, use it when hot, works well, just don't like all the dimples on my ass when I get nekid after a long sweaty ride, sorry no pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Hand View Post
    I bought a car seat cushion from Costco that looks like it is made from that exact mesh material for $17 vs Harley's $90 pricetag...for a little bit different shape? The markup on motorcycle stuff is mind boggling. The seat and lumbar support are detachable. I bought it for the lumbar portion. Fit perfectly around a top case for added back support on another bike.
    Broken Hand with respect I think that's comparing apples to oranges.

Would I rather buy something through Costco than the Harley store? Certainly, But he HD product is designed for a motorcycle not a car. Unless the Costco product fits on a bike the same way that would not be on my short list.

On the other hand.. you could return it after 5 years, no questions asked!

Quote Originally Posted by unsub View Post
    Broken Hand with respect I think that's comparing apples to oranges.

Would I rather buy something through Costco than the Harley store? Certainly, But he HD product is designed for a motorcycle not a car. Unless the Costco product fits on a bike the same way that would not be on my short list.

On the other hand.. you could return it after 5 years, no questions asked!
    Can I copy and paste this to the Darkside forum? LoL

You sir win the Internet for the day! LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver