to New Friends!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: to New Friends!

to New Friends!

I got the chance to meet ZZH54 today when he came to Middletown NY. We got a chance to BS about the F6Bs. Jeff it was a pleasure meeting you, hope to ride soon. We even met a fellow that has a black F6B. Ride Safe! These pics were taken before we had the black G6B join us.
    Attachment 19596Attachment 19595

This is what riding has been for me. The meeting of new friends and the ride. Glad your experience was a good one. Mine have been also, and looking forward to more. I'm doing the same today. Headed to CT in a little while to meet Dan and Ed. You all know Dan, not sure if Ed is here, but who cares.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

It was a pleasure meeting with you yesterday and seeing the white bike in person. It looks great, some red and blue lights on the front of that thing sure would move the traffic out of your way, well most traffic, you can see in the picture the Red bike has the lead already. Till next time my friend, Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by zzh54 View Post
    It was a pleasure meeting with you yesterday and seeing the white bike in person. It looks great, some red and blue lights on the front of that thing sure would move the traffic out of your way, well most traffic, you can see in the picture the Red bike has the lead already. Till next time my friend, Jeff

Hey you guys how about putting together a meet and ride scheduled for some time in April. One suggestion I would have would be to meet at the PA welcome center off I-84 and riding from there down through the Delaware state Park to the little town of Water Gap. There's a great little bakery there that serves up dozens of different pies including Shoo-fly pie. They also offer a hot dog and a slice of pie for $2.95 for the financially challenged.
    You can then cross over the bridge and take the Jersey side back up north or ride back through the Poconos.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing_67 View Post
    I got the chance to meet ZZH54 today when he came to Middletown NY. We got a chance to BS about the F6Bs. Jeff it was a pleasure meeting you, hope to ride soon. We even met a fellow that has a black F6B. Ride Safe! These pics were taken before we had the black G6B join us.
    Attachment 19596Attachment 19595
    You guys were scared to add the 'Fast Black' bike to the mix??

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    You guys were scared to add the 'Fast Black' bike to the mix??
    Lol...shooter the black one got there late...lol the pic was already taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    Hey you guys how about putting together a meet and ride scheduled for some time in April. One suggestion I would have would be to meet at the PA welcome center off I-84 and riding from there down through the Delaware state Park to the little town of Water Gap. There's a great little bakery there that serves up dozens of different pies including Shoo-fly pie. They also offer a hot dog and a slice of pie for $2.95 for the financially challenged.
    You can then cross over the bridge and take the Jersey side back up north or ride back through the Poconos.
    Bob, all I need to know is when...and i will be there. I live close to 84.

You know, when I see pics of the White F6B, I think of Ice Cream. Sweet ride.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

I would be up for a meet up. I will be in Arizona from mid April till March 1st. If we wanted before or after that I would be good to go.