High speed madness

Thread: High speed madness

High speed madness

Nobody gets injured or even scratched but it sure could have been a crazy bad accident

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Y2HKBQMQmbw#t=116

I am surprised that we didn't see an F6B blow past all of them....oh, wait...that's right, it is limited to 125 mph.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    I am surprised that we didn't see an F6B blow past all of them....oh, wait...that's right, it is limited to 125 mph.
    280kph=173.14159mph so even an unlimited F6B would have trouble keeping up. Miles I know you are not supposed to talk about it but how fast will a Goldwing go with N2O?

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    I didn't know that. Maybe the reason I couldn't get over 125 mph yesterday after I hit 1,000 miles on her and felt she was broken in enough to open her up a little. Well I still have my Hayabusa if I want to go real fast but 150 mph on the Busa is enough for me!

One thing though, when I want to open up my bikes I do it when no one else is around, that video was just crazy and DANGEROUS!
    Thanks Jim - a.k.a. Bama Bagger

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny".

~ Thomas Jefferson

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

I tried to do do everything this guy does in the following video with my Goldwing, the only thing that I could not do was the feet clap, darn windshield kept getting in the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YldjGZZ30Ho

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by 1951vbs View Post
    280kph=173.14159mph so even an unlimited F6B would have trouble keeping up. Miles I know you are not supposed to talk about it but how fast will a Goldwing go with N2O?
    No comment (hee hee hee hee hee)

Too fast, too crowded...penis thing again.... .batman-smiley.
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I've been on that highway many of times leaving Rio going to the North towards Itaipava. Freek'n awesome road and there are a bunch of crazy people on it as well. On any given weekend you will see that and more.

The bike's suspension was sure getting a workout and doing a great job. Did you see how rough the road was in some of those corners near the end? I was sure he was going down.