Quote Originally Posted by cody13 View Post
Who else has jumped from the Harley world to the F6B......and how many friends did you lose? LOL
Have owned 9 Harleys over the years, put about 200k on them. I do not like to ride in large groups, usually with a friend that i have known for 30 years, but i do not mind riding solo at all. To be blunt he was aghast after i bought my B a little over a year ago. We are still friends but there is a feeling that was not there before if you know what I mean. I researched the B for a year before I bought mine and the only gripe I have is the seat- it sucks. If I were younger it would be no big deal, but it is hard to put up big $ when you are retired. I still may but the way I look at it that $ will keep me on the road for a few days and at my age that is huge for me anyway. Want to thank Roy foe letting me get astride on his, still may go that route with Hartco. But that is the only gripe I have is the seat, just have to put up with it or lay out the $ for something more comfortable. I have never been one to care what someone is riding, to me if you are in the wind thats what matters. Now some HD wave at me and I wave back, some do not but I do not care, life is too short for that crap.