The crazy thing about all of this is that Victory makes an excellent motorcycle. I had over 20,000 miles without a mechanical issue and that is not unusual. There are some GREAT dealers out there--and some that are not--and Polaris don't appear to give a rats rectum about what the public thinks. I could go on and on.

My singular issue came over a nail in my rear tire. Pulled the nail and plugged it with a sheet metal screw and rode it 82 miles --one way-- to have a tire installed. Had my wife follow and then drive me back the next day. The belt on a Vic has to be adjusted after sitting overnight because of the alumumnm frame that expands with engine heat and must cool down overnight to get a proper adjustment. At the time I did not have a belt adjustment tool. Three days before going to Myrtle Beach the 2 closest dealers do not stock tires--1 week wait to get them. So I buy a tire from the local Honda dealer and take it to them and they have no interest in putting it on since I did not purchase the tire from them--Remember--they did not have one and would take a week to get and I was leaving for MB in 3 days. Victory is a bike that is succeeding in spite of the company that makes it and the dealers that service it.

Yep fellas---the paint on my Honda ain't that bad at all!