Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
I've got the Brake -Away on my Valkyrie and it works great. It looks good on the Valkyrie. However, on my F6B, not sure I want the bare aluminum color up there and the Throttlemeister looks nice and am thinking that is the way to go. I could be wrong, but I like the looks of the matching machined end weights.
Like so many, this thread makes me realize we're all looking for something different which of course leads to different solutions. Looks wise, I'm confident the Throttlemeister will be great -- perfect for me in fact if I go with the blackened versions. But I don't remember being able to set "precise" speeds with it. Wasn't something I was concerned about. Neither was I looking for long distance hold -- more just looking to shake out my hand and it lasted WAY longer than that. The other thing it does is smooth out the vibration of a bike that doesn't have bar end weights. But since our F6B does and vibration isn't a big issue to begin with, I don't know that this will be of great benefit on our bikes.

I don't think I'll object to the look of the Brakeaway if I can get it to work, but I think the Throttlemeister would look better.