Quote Originally Posted by Jhox View Post
I've only had the F6B for a week, but the difference in the two motorcycles is huge in my opinion. Seating on the Wing was cramped. I had switched to aftermarket Hartco saddles on my prior Wings, but never got around to it on the '14. The stock seat was good for monkey-butt after about an hour.

While the F6B is somewhat lower weight, it is quite apparent and feels like more weight was lost.

I don't ride as many miles or as long each day as I used to, and don't think I will miss the trunk. The days of 3,500 mile trips or 1,000 mile days are behind me. As for reverse, I really never used it much and hope I won't miss it. My F6B does have cruise.

To be honest, I was getting a bit bored with the Wing after so many over the years and was seriously considering a Road King. But I just couldn't come to grips with the vibration of a Harley. They are beautiful art and I understand many love them, but in the end I went with what I know.

I also bought a modular flip front helmet to see if I can make the shorty windscreen work. So far, I am liking that a lot. Need a bluetooth set-up for sound, as I don't want a cord connection.

Hope this answers your questions from my perspective at least.

Yes and thanks for your time and thoughts.

X