Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
I indicated on my last post to Rick W. that I would not order the "new" bolts until I am convinced they are different/longer than the ones I tried to make work last year...His web-site indicates that these "newer" bolts can be ordered specific for the F6B seat..I would like to use these bolts and will when I am assured that they will work....Regards...I know it is only a few dollars, but money is money!!
I am not sure what to say. The bolts sold earlier from a different company are for a gold wing, not f6b. Those bolts for the wing are all the same length, more then likely 75 mm or less. One bolt would have worked on each side the other would have been short.

The bolt kits for an f6b are different.
You can measure your original bolts, which I Did to verify. We have an advantage selling parts and having multiple bikes here to actually check out parts on.
You will find when measuring that your original bolt lengths are 60 mm and 90 mm in length.
The replacements as we have listed on the product page are 75 mm and 95 mm in length including the tip which is about 3 mm.