Why an How Come.. - Page 6
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Why an How Come..

Quote Originally Posted by GNW View Post
    I like all brands of motorcycles. I ride what I want to ride. I have owned pretty much all brands. None are perfect.
    What I dislike are folks that are so opinionated and arrogant and let it show.
    Oh my, I forgot to mention. I JUST LOVE MY F6B !!!

Indian is changing the name of the Scout to the FYH (F#$k You Harley) Honestly, if that Enfield dealer doesn't get going this is a sweet little ride to romp around the city AND it's liquid cooled, technology - it's a beautiful thing. I just saw on TV Carole King is 73, damn. She's reissuing her "Tapestry" album under the new name "It's Cold in here get me a Sweater."

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Here is an excerpt from one of my posts on this thread:

"I used to swap every two years with my bikes so maybe they were just waiting for the cruise on the 2015."

This may be why the current owners are dumping them for the cruise, news at 11

I believe that's check and mate

Spank you very much
    I'd love to trade my 2013 for a 2015 with the cruise and new exhaust...but I figure I would have to cough up around 6-7 grand! That's a really expensive cruise control and exhaust!

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Gentlemen,

Just remember that you own one of the most reliable motorcycle platforms ever built.
    Compare it to shoes ... one size doesn't fit all.

Japanese bikes rarely appreciate in value, however there is a cost to play. What you lose in value is far less then what you would be spending at repair shops for years to come with other far less reliable motorcycles.

ENJOY this great Bike, many wish they could have one yet can't afford it. Count your Blessings and be grateful for all of the smiles that this bike gives you. I love my COUCH Rocket and would only get rid of it for a newer model, nothing less.

JUST fill the GAS tank and ride, ride, ride

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne06 View Post
    I'd love to trade my 2013 for a 2015 with the cruise and new exhaust...but I figure I would have to cough up around 6-7 grand! That's a really expensive cruise control and exhaust!
    I use the Omni Cruise for $50 and it has never failed. The good part is that it has thumb screw so you can secure it better

I use the Omni Cruise for $50 and it has never failed. The good part is that it has thumb screw so you can secure it better
    Kury Throttle Boss. No worries. Nothing to jam or come undone - full analog control, 24/7.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Kury Throttle Boss. No worries. Nothing to jam or come undone - full analog control, 24/7.
    53 D -Can you take your hand off the wheel with that, I'll take a look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne06 View Post
    Right on my friend!!..Unless one has plenty of $$ to "piss down a rat hole" cruise and a black exhaust is senseless.....Many of us rarely use the cruise from what I read and exhaust noise is a personal thing.....Ride safe and enjoy what you have!!!

53 D -Can you take your hand off the wheel with that, I'll take a look at it.
    Doesn't seem like you can, it's more of a palm rest, which I have, but the Carpal Tunnel requires a let off and shake.

Doesn't seem like you can, it's more of a palm rest, which I have, but the Carpal Tunnel requires a let off and shake.
    Nah...it's heel of the palm activated. I don't have carpal, and this isn't a "let go and shake" for too long type thing.
    It lets me wiggle my fingers, clench a fist, rotate my wrist somewhat by putting my thumb on the Boss.

But if you need to let go and shake it out for more than a few seconds, this is not the answer.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce