Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
I still have 12 gigs of empty space after loading 51 cd's but I was talking about the price as much as the sound I am hearing, much richer and fuller sound than listening to the stock FM. These guys are spending way more than 100 bucks. Putting in amplifiers isn't cheap, How is the sound with your flash drive? I have a flash drive a friend made up for me but haven't put it in yet, I should do that and compare the sound quality.
That's what I'm saying, I can put even more music on the flash drive. I think most are aware and utilize the USB input features of these bikes and that the FM performance of the tuners are less than spectacular.

What I am saying is that regardless of which source you use to listen to music , it still has to be amplified and reproduced through speakers. If you are satisfied with the stock arrangement then more power to you. However , some are not and are looking to or have already upgraded the OEM speakers and amplifier. Come to the Rally in Franklin and listen to mine, then determine whether you are still satisfied.