Sold my Electra-glide Classic Ultra Limited this April for the F6B and have never been happier. I think the only thing I miss are the floorboards / forward controls / foot position. Feet never hit the pavement while taking turns on the HD. Cant say the same for the F6B. (getting used to tucking them in when entering round-abouts) I definitely don't miss that feeling as if sitting on a gas grill during the summer months (and hoping not to get stuck in traffic on a hot summer day). Now I can enjoy the ride without the feeling of cooking from the nether region, on up. As for my Harley friends, friends are friends, and the respect level hasn't changed. I cant say the same for others. Seems that the ignorance runs rampant when I say I went from HD to Honda. Its strange the mad respect you get from strangers when you say that you own a HD. Without even know what kind or condition, they say WOW. I can only attribute that to the beauty of most Harleys and their fantastic marketing. that said, bye bye HD, Love Love Love my F6B.