hello. just did my first loop in Colorado with Yokohama envigor 195 on my gl1800. i have been one of these guys that has been wondering for so long I finally pulled the trigger. my only concern might be transitioning back onto one of my other bikes each time....I rode at 42 psi on i70 up the hill and wasn't very impressed in the turns. it made the bike ride much smoother on the highway but does require a little more input in the turns also found it a bit squiggly thru front end input I am running a superbrace and progressive suspension with brand new tapered bearings..I then lowered the tire pressure to 37psi down the canyon I found the bike much more controllable and smoother transitions thru the corners.. I raced for years and still own a rocket...I had the kids in the canyon on there r1s laughing this a.m as I followed them down on a wing with a car tire....overall a very decent experience and I will be putting one on the f6 when the mc tire is fried. my only question is there a ct that has a rounder side profile than the envigor? from all my reading on the gl sites it seems that the envigor was supposed to be the "roundest". thoughts from any of you guys? anyone else riding on an envigor? air pressure ? thanks. where can I get a darkside badge or emblem?....lol.