Quote Originally Posted by 98valk View Post
I had some 4 pin connectors that I bought a while back. They fit OEM in some places, but not others. They did not fit the OEM rear speaker 4 pin connector. But, I cut one of them up a bit and forced it into place. Then taped it all up.

In other words, I do not know exactly what connector you need or where to get it. I know that mine did not work correctly. Hopefully someone else will chime in.
Thanks 98valk , I have looked all over and I can't find info on that. Only thing I found was one from showchrome, for 2001-2005 Goldwings but nothing for newer since they all come with rear speakers 2006 and up, and unsure if its the same connector?- probably not. Also nothing clear on Hondas Part Site, Partzilla-etc, hope someone chimes in. Wanting to make a premade harness before taking my bike apart. I'm just going to add an mono amp and a single subwoofer with a remote gain controller to balance and up the bass as needed, going to leave the front speakers stock for now. Trying a different approach than others have so far and hopefully works out, I shall see.