Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
Yep, what I gleaned from the judgements is that they were more on procedural issues (he didn't play by their deposition rules) versus specific tax law infractions. The result was an intimidation response versus identifying specific law infractions. His requests for specifics were all denied.

I was not able to find any following docs pertaining to the punitive requests to the court using the case number. The audit trail appears to have gone cold there. I did find other defendant's documents that included his case number.

They were probably avoiding adding his data into record for fear it would be used by others as an establish a president.

He has posted the audio recordings of some of his telephone meetings. I listened to some briefly and he seemed to be quite detailed and cautious about the negotiation of the discovery phase. The Feds took some liberties that he was seeking redactions before signing. In short, the Fed docs were putting words in his mouth that were not his, nor his opinions or beliefs.
Yeah, I saw the deposition was a big part of the Fed's argument. Just didn't put it together the didn't play by their rules. Thank you, solid logic. You're probably dead on the Fed's wouldn't want it into the record. Hansen seems waaaaay on top of his game and thoroughly researched his logic for doing what he's doing. Fantastic lesson to be reaffirmed about 'reading before signing' any Fed Docs. Btw, when I need to provide a W-9, I always provide a 'substitute W-9 w/ my social security letter. Along w/ a P-1 form.