As someone who fell behind in Federal taxes in another time, newly divorces, self employed, raising 2 boys on my own and was raped by the government in penalties and interest that a loan shark would be put in jail for and had a sizable chunk of money taken out of my paycheck , once I was no longer self employed, for 10 years, eventually paying twice the tax owed, I have no love for a government that will squeeze every last damn cent out of it's citizens to payroll it's agenda and give everything to people not of this country...
The majority of us have been raised to pay our taxes because that's what our parents did and their parents before them and it is the the American way, while the American way, as far as the politicians/government is concerned has veered way of the intended path.
This man is paying his taxes on most things, and ideally not paying some taxes legally yet putting that money away for a future w/out social security. He is, unless I am all wet, a pretty much normal guy like you and I , Riding a F6b, planning for the future that has learned how to, ideally legally, play the system to possibly his benefit, but pretty much playing by our rules, unlike the rich and the politicians, who's rules we have to play by but themselves do not live or play by. Given the info he has given, I will give him a bye.

Just the opinion of a bugger eating moron from small town Wisconsin and far as I know, I am still allowed to have that unless it offends the BLM movement, the PLO, Cnn ...