[QUOTE=Bob Penn;124615]
Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
Let's start some planning...

It's only Tuesday but the long range forecast is rain free with temps up here on the mountain in the high 70's low 80's. Somethings not right!! But lets plan anyway.

Where are we going to eat????

We'll be stopping at the Apple Pie bakery at about 11:30 am for coffee and pie or maybe a hot dog and pie. Then again they do offer Barbecue.

The real delema will be at the end of the ride. Choices are still Barbecue, Chinese, or the Hotel? The last ride out this way we did the Hotel so I know a few of you have eaten there before so you may have a preference. But remember there are still 64 sandwiches out of the possible 65 that you haven't tried yet.

By the way I took a ride on one of the mountain top back roads I didn't originally plan on taking due to previously bad pavement. Good news it's been fixed. So I'm adding another 10 miles of twisties to the ride if you don't mine. We will have to get an early start and hustle a little to get it all in by 2:30 pm. I hate a late brunch
You choose Bob...I'm sure there's something for everyone. I can vouch for the apple pie and the Hotel...I'd do either one, no question.