I stopped at a local Honda dealer this past weekend while out riding and saw a new 2013 red F6B at a good price (below what Russellville Honda has posted on their website). After researching the bike I decided to go back today and see if I could work out a deal. I wanted to test ride the F6 and needed a fair trade value on my Harley to make the deal. The dealer wouldn't allow a test ride, citing insurance reasons, and also offered me below wholesale on my trade because he said they don't sell used Harleys. So, I ended up leaving without the F6.

I plan on going to another dealer about 90 miles from my house when I have time and seeing of I can work a better deal. This other dealer owns a Harley and Honda store right next door to each other so the trade values should be more in line with what I'm expecting. I've also bought two bikes over the years from them and got treated fairly and was able to test ride the bikes.

Anyway, just wanted to drop in and say hello. Hoping to be on a new leftover 2013 F6B within a week. I like the red because it's the fastest color, but I'm also drawn to the black because it looks menacing and bad ass.